PSN’s Recruitment in Sport brings together over 150 influential sports representatives from sports clubs, leagues and governing bodies all over the world, to discuss a number of topics concerning the recruitment of both staff and athletes within professional sports.
The conference will be of particular interest to senior professionals such as: Board members, C-Level Directors, HR Directors, Heads of Recruitment, Chief Scouts, Academy Directors and more, from sports clubs, leagues, governing bodies and player intermediaries, as the event shares insights into the recruitment process challenges that face every sporting venture both on and off the pitch.
- Building a winning team off the pitch
- Driving change in sports recruitment through diversity
- Getting the balance right: motivating staff to maximise performance
- Understanding your candidate: the detail behind sports recruitment
- Recruiting in line with long term philosophy
- Trusting in youth and developing young talent
- Maximising efficiency in the recruitment process.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
and many more…
See what happened in previous events
Event Information & Stats
150+ delegates who are key influencers within the role of Recruitment in Sport
80:20 Recuitment in Sport Specialists: Service Providers
Recruitment in sport specialist speakers
Register your interest